Do you know when your most fertile days are?
If youâ€™re like a lot of women trying to get pregnant, you may think you know when you are fertile, but do you really?
68% of women trying to get pregnant in a recent study thought they had accurately timed sex to get pregnant, but HAD NOT. Only 13% of these women could CORRECTLY identify their fertile days. So, if only 13 out of 100 women actually knew their fertile days no wonder so many women have trouble getting pregnant.
So, if youâ€™re not pregnant yet, donâ€™t spend time worrying what could be â€œwrong with you.â€ Instead, focus your effort on understanding your own menstrual cycle so that you can better evaluate your own fertility health.
Itâ€™s not hard to doâ€¦.in fact, most of the information can be found completely free online from thousands of different sources. All it requires is some time to sort through all of the information.
But if youâ€™d rather spend your time doing other things, then you want to get the information from a reputable source that makes it simple and easy to understand.
Thatâ€™s exactly what Dr. Veronica Tilden has done. She created a digital video course called Your Fertile Window that shows women exactly what they need to do to find their fertile days so they can get pregnant and build their family.
Who is Dr. Tilden?
Dr. Tilden is a practicing physician who has been helping patients for over 17 years. She is a licensed Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) who helps patients with a wide variety of problems at her holistic medical practice in California. If youâ€™re not familiar with a D.O., both DOâ€™s and MDâ€™s are fully licensed physicians that can prescribe medication and perform surgery, however DOâ€™s receive additional training in the musculoskeletal system.
How Can Your Fertile Window Help You?
Your Fertile Window contains over 2 hours of easy to understand videos and comes with handouts, action plans and online tools so you have everything you need to understand and track your menstrual cycle. In each of the 7 important sections of the course, Dr. Tilden walks you through the material and gives you handouts and action plans so you know exactly what you need to do.
What will you learn?
The course is broken down into 7 important sections:
- Fertility Basics -so youâ€™ll never be confused again on fertility terms or physiology
- Normal Menstrual Cycle- youâ€™ll learn what is normal and what isnâ€™t (youâ€™ll be surprised at the things that are common but not normal)
- Your Fertile Window – Youâ€™ll know what it is and how to find your own fertile days
- Charting Your Cycle- the important things you need to track and what it can tell you
- Am I Pregnant? – What Signs to look for and important things you need to know
- Understanding Your Health- Common health and lifestyle issues that can affect your fertility and simple things you can do
- Next Steps if Not Pregnant- What steps you need to take if youâ€™re not pregnant by now
This course is packed with so much valuable information that youâ€™ll find yourself saying, â€œWhy donâ€™t they teach every woman this information?â€ because itâ€™s just that important.
Here are just a few of the important things that youâ€™ll learn in this course:
- The 10 menstrual cycle abnormalities you need to know
- How many days in a â€œnormalâ€ cycle
- How long the egg lives after it’s released from the ovary
- What are the 5 primary signs of fertility you need know to identify ovulation
- What your cervical mucus looks like when youâ€™re most fertile
- How your fertile cervical mucus is different than sexual arousal fluid
- How long can sperm stay alive before you ovulate
- The best way to know if you are actually ovulating
- What inexpensive tools can you buy to help determine ovulation
- The most important things you need to chart on your menstrual calendar
- The lifestyle choices that can impact your ability to get pregnant
- 3 things that can cause sub-optimum fertility health
- When should you become concerned if youâ€™re not pregnant yet
- Do you meet the definition of infertility for your age
- Infertility isnâ€™t just a female problem
The best part is that this information isnâ€™t just for when youâ€™re trying to get pregnant. You can use this information throughout your ENTIRE reproductive life. Thatâ€™s because knowing your fertile window is critical when youâ€™re trying to get pregnant as well as when youâ€™re not. Also, your menstrual cycles provide invaluable information about your health. With this knowledge you will feel less a victim to your hormones.
The information on lifestyle improvements alone is worth the cost of this entire course. If you and your partner apply this information it can have a surprisingly huge impact on your fertility as well as your overall health throughout your entire life.
Are You Serious About Getting Pregnant?
If youâ€™re serious about getting pregnant and taking control of your fertility health, this course is for you. In as little as a few hours, you can start applying what youâ€™ve learned and use the tools to measure and track your fertility. Who knows, you could be one of the many women who just needed to accurately time sex in order to get pregnant. You wonâ€™t know until you try.
Plus, whatâ€™s the alternative? You can spend tens of thousands on fertility treatments. But why do that if you donâ€™t really have to?
You owe it to yourself to try to resolve your fertility problem naturally and save that money for something elseâ€¦.like your new babyâ€™s college fund.
Instead of spending thousands with artificial fertility treatments, you can spend less than a hundred dollars to learn how to understand and track your menstrual cycle.
What do you have to lose?
You lose nothing because this course comes with a 100% 365 day money back guarantee. If you watch the videos of this course and complete the action plans and you still havenâ€™t found value in this course, you can receive a full refund. We want you to be happy and truly believe this product will help you on your pathway to parenthood.
The best outcome youâ€™ll have if you buy this course is that youâ€™re going to get pregnant. And, the worst case is that you wonâ€™t be pregnant BUT you will have important information about your menstrual cycle so that you can be ready to work with a fertility specialist or physician to improve your fertility. Remember, this course is designed by a practicing physician, Dr. Tilden, and she knows exactly what a fertility specialist or doctor needs to further assess your fertility health. The material in this course is exactly what fertility specialists want to have from their patients, but rarely get because patients often donâ€™t know to track and monitor their cycles.
What are you waiting for?
The sooner you start tracking this information the sooner you can start building your family. Get started now for the low price of $97 and take control of your health.
P.S. Donâ€™t let another month pass you by without getting pregnant. Start gaining the valuable information you need to find your fertile window and get pregnant. Youâ€™ll be glad you did!